Céline was brought to us by MINAE in October 2015 all the way from Cobono. Her mother was electrocuted and sadly, her father was also killed because he rushed to help her mother when she cried out.
Céline managed to survive the ordeal even though she was on her mother’s back. She was badly burned and caught on fire. She spent several weeks receiving pain medication, antibiotics and burn cream to sooth her skin. Now she is fully recovered and has no scars – you can’t even tell that she caught on fire!
Céline is best friends with Mary who arrived at the Refuge around the same time. Both girls love to play and climb outside in the small trees in the Refuge garden.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Your monthly sponsorship will help to provide the funds so desperately needed to finance these efforts.