Noah has been with us at the Refuge for Wildlife since February 2015. When her mother was electrocuted, poor Noah was very badly burned on her back and neck and ear. After several weeks of medical care, Noah made full recovery and now you can’t even tell she was so badly burned – there are no scars at all!
Noah is very mischievous and love to climb and explore with her new brothers and sisters in the Refuge nursery. She’s growing big and strong and it won’t be long before she’s ready to leave the nursery.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Your monthly sponsorship will help to provide the funds so desperately needed to finance these efforts.